- Tampa Bay SQL Server BI User Group - Slides
- Architectural Concepts - Podcast
- Tampa IT Pro Camp - Intro to SQL
- Tampa IT Pro Camp - Big Data
- SQL Saturday BI Edition - Big Data
- SQL Saturday BI Edition - PowerBI
- SQL Saturday Tampa - Feb 2014 - SSRS for DBAs
- Tampa Bay SQL Server BI User Group - March 2014 - Slides Intro to EDW
- Sarasota IT Pro Camp - March 22 2014 - Slides Intro to Hybrid Data Warehouse
- Tampa Business Analytics User Group - Summer 2014
- Tampa IT Pro Camp - October 18 2014 - Intro to Business Intelligence
- Tampa IT Pro Camp - October 18 2014 - Intro to SSIS
- Microsoft SQL Server BI User Group Meeting - Feb 2016 - Moderator / Presenter - Artificial Intelligence and Internet of Things
- Tampa Business Analytics User Group - Intro to AI and IoT - Feb 2016
- Experfy Online Course Gain Competitive Advantage using Microsoft Azure Data Platform and Cortana Analytics - See more at: https://www.experfy.com/training/courses/gain-competitive-advantage-using-microsoft-azure-data-platform-and-cortana-analytics#sthash.l0PMHtEY.dpufGain Competitive Advantage using Microsoft Azure Data Platform and Cortana Analytics
- Intro to Hadoop - Internal webinar for Data Analytics team - October 2016
- Pinellas SQL Server User Group: Polybase, Hadoop and Visual Studio 2015 components - November 2016
- South Florida SQL BI User Group: SQL Polybase and Hadoop: a Powerful Combo - Feb 2017
This blog post is in no way an attempt to steal other people's work. It's basically an conglomeration of notes from research I did...
I signed up for the Hortonworks Certified Associate exam last Thursday. Figured if I sign up, I'd have to take the test. And if I tak...
Saw a post today on Twitter, " Microsoft releases CNTK, its open source deep learning toolkit, on GitHub " This is big news. Be...