- Cut costs.
- Sell more.
- Spend Marketing dollars on likely candidates.
- Create efficiencies in process.
- Don't create silos.
- Document the business rules.
- Cross train your employees.
- Allow creativity to blossom.
- Teamwork at all costs.
- "Can-do" attitudes rise to the top.
- Cliques frowned upon.
- Keep everyone informed.
- Meetings should serve a purpose.
- Document things in Email.
- Every person counts.
- Use data for precision analytics.
Top 16 Habits for Successful Orgs
I signed up for the Hortonworks Certified Associate exam last Thursday. Figured if I sign up, I'd have to take the test. And if I tak...
Saw a post today on Twitter, " Microsoft releases CNTK, its open source deep learning toolkit, on GitHub " This is big news. Be...
It seems like open source applications are the mainstream today. So many new products delivered through Aache foundation. Some do this. S...