So yesterday I got the PerformancePoint working just right.
Along with the Scorecards and KPIs.
When I got to work this am, Dashboard worked fine in Sharepoint, except holy cow, everything else was broken.
Couldn't delete anything, couldn't save anything in designer, couldn't spawn a new designer, nothing!
So I notified the Data Analyst. And our SharePoint Admin.
We set up a time to discuss as I had meetings from 10-11:30am.
When he got to my desk, I showed examples of all the error messages.
Including the recent one which said no disk space.
So he logged on to the site and viewed the Event logs.
Sure enough, out of disk space on the G: drive, completely maxed out.
Probably when I created the new cube the other day.
Except it didn't show up for a few days.
So we put a ticket in to have space added.
Once that was done, I logged back in to designer and sure enough everything was back to normal.
So I put it into high gear and added 34 more measure, 34 more KPI, 4 more Scorecards and added to the Dashboard.
And that's how we roll~!
I signed up for the Hortonworks Certified Associate exam last Thursday. Figured if I sign up, I'd have to take the test. And if I tak...
Saw a post today on Twitter, " Microsoft releases CNTK, its open source deep learning toolkit, on GitHub " This is big news. Be...
It seems like open source applications are the mainstream today. So many new products delivered through Aache foundation. Some do this. S...