- Bad Data
- Out of Date Data
- Multiple Reports don't Match
- Underlying Logic Flaw in SQL
- ETL has Logic Flaw
- Business Rules are Incorrect
- Mashing Data Causes Errors
- Duplicate or Missing Data
- Summary does not Match Details
- Dependent Data is Incorrect or Missing
- Report not Reflecting Upstream Business Rules Change
- Data Refresh Jobs not Refreshing
12 Reasons Your Report Is Incorrect
Top 12 Reasons your reports are wrong!
I signed up for the Hortonworks Certified Associate exam last Thursday. Figured if I sign up, I'd have to take the test. And if I tak...
Saw a post today on Twitter, " Microsoft releases CNTK, its open source deep learning toolkit, on GitHub " This is big news. Be...
It seems like open source applications are the mainstream today. So many new products delivered through Aache foundation. Some do this. S...