- Technology changes often.
- Technology often become more complex.
- The rate at which technology becomes more complex becomes increasingly smaller over time.
- Users are never happy, for long periods of time.
- Paid training is hard to find.
- There's always someone who knows more than you.
- Most programmers prefer to develop than to maintain code.
- Business problems are constant, we just throw new technology at them.
- Some Senior IT people are not that smart, some entry level people are brilliant.
- Bullshit artists will always find a home in IT smooth talking the technological ignorant.
- Your personal online information is already being sold today.
- IT will continue to get blamed for all the problems.
- And last but not least, you get what you pay for.
Top 13 List of IT Musings
I signed up for the Hortonworks Certified Associate exam last Thursday. Figured if I sign up, I'd have to take the test. And if I tak...
Saw a post today on Twitter, " Microsoft releases CNTK, its open source deep learning toolkit, on GitHub " This is big news. Be...
It seems like open source applications are the mainstream today. So many new products delivered through Aache foundation. Some do this. S...