So today I finally got to create a Tabular Model from start to finish.
We have a view which reads some data from Great Plains Dynamics.
I created a Stored Procedure to truncate and populate a table in SQL-Server which runs in SQL-Agent nightly.
Then I pulled that new table into Tabular Model, about 13 million rows.
Then added a Calendar and Currency Dimension.
Then created partitions on the raw data one for each year.
Then uploaded the data to the Analysis Server.
Then granted roles and permissions.
Then went into SharePoint and created a new Tabular Model.
Clicked on it and sure enough, real data!
Then created an SSIS package to Process the Dimensions and current Partition.
And ran it.
Just need to schedule the refresh in SQL-Agent.