- Respect your co-workers.
- Make your boss look good.
- The customer is always right.
- Everyone is a customer.
- Follow through on assignments.
- Document everything.
- Go above and beyond.
- Be responsive to customer's needs.
- Return voice messages / email promptly.
- Meet your deadlines.
- Ask questions when stuck.
- Always, always be learning.
- Learn the business.
- Comment your code.
- Write code that is maintainable.
- Give your employees the tools to succeed.
- Praise your workers for good work.
- Thank your customers.
- Be loose, but get the work done.
- Have fun!
20 Ways to be Better than Good
I signed up for the Hortonworks Certified Associate exam last Thursday. Figured if I sign up, I'd have to take the test. And if I tak...
Saw a post today on Twitter, " Microsoft releases CNTK, its open source deep learning toolkit, on GitHub " This is big news. Be...
It seems like open source applications are the mainstream today. So many new products delivered through Aache foundation. Some do this. S...