- Respect your co-workers.
- Make your boss look good.
- The customer is always right.
- Everyone is a customer.
- Follow through on assignments.
- Document everything.
- Go above and beyond.
- Be responsive to customer's needs.
- Return voice messages / email promptly.
- Meet your deadlines.
- Ask questions when stuck.
- Always, always be learning.
- Learn the business.
- Comment your code.
- Write code that is maintainable.
- Give your employees the tools to succeed.
- Praise your workers for good work.
- Thank your customers.
- Be loose, but get the work done.
- Have fun!
I signed up for the Hortonworks Certified Associate exam last Thursday. Figured if I sign up, I'd have to take the test. And if I tak...
Data becomes information. Information adds value if used properly to align business practices, streamline processes with net result of incr...
Data is the new oil. Sort of a good analogy. Except new oil is constantly required. And there is only so many oil wells on the planet. A...
What do you want to do when you grow up. For some of us, we still haven't decided. After close to 50 years. Chances are, if you chos...